I clicked the link and upload my server.xml to browser combobox and clicked
validate button. The result gave mamy error. Some of them are in the bellow
:

line 13, C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
4.1\conf\server.xml:
error (1102): tag uses GI for an undeclared element: Server
line 13, C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
4.1\conf\server.xml:
error (1203): attribute can't be checked because element is not defined:
Server

when I looked at line 13 the xml code like that :

As you see "Server port" begin uppercase letter. May I change "Server" to
server ?
Most of error like that
Thank you
Perihan