This issue is a classic one already I think. I've googled it and haven't found
anything that could help solving this problem. I'm probably not the one to
think about this but...if you would add the
<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup> to a servlet, and from the init() method
you would somehow try to call the doGet() method, wouldn't that do it? wouldn't
that run the servlet at startup?  did anybody try this already? I am trying to
do this but I'm having some problem creating HttpServletRequest and Response
objects so I can call doGet(). So if anyone did this already, pls let me know
how this issue can be fixed! 10x a lot!