Hi guys,

Isn't there anyone who got the native stuff working on a Mac?

I followed all the steps. I compiled the source without any erros. The resulting libraries were copied to every place I can possibly imagine (/usr/bin, /usr/local/bin, JAVA_HOME dir, CATALINE_HOME dir, TOMCAT_HOME dir, CATALINA_HOME/common/lib, CATALINA_HOME/native etc etc) but no matter what, tomcat keeps complaining that it can't find them... That sucks. The solver of this problem will be highly rewarded with a bag of white rice ;-)

PS: For thos interested, I installed Leopard and tomcat still runs. Cool huh?

Thanks
Regards
Lorenzo.