hi,

i'm implementing comet support for different servlet containers in an
ajax framework.
with jetty and glassfish comet support it works very well, but with
tomcat something
is going wrong with the Servlet API sendRedirect()- function which i
cannot figure out.

do you have an idea what's going wrong?

thank you!

regards,