Dear Gregor,
Thanks for the guess, but it still doesn't work.
I have a peace of code in java that got some bugs, in the documentation it
was said the code was originally tested on tomcat version 4, so i wana see
if I have the wrong code or somethign else not working. so, I just want to
make sure my code is working with version 4 and then I can look for the
probable causes and some how resolve it.
regards
hamid