> I beleive that JavaSrcipt it is okay, because when I try the page
alone (/login.html?err=1), it works just fine.

Thinking more about it, the form-error-page reference is just used
server-side via internal include or forward to obtain content returned
for a different URL: Since the page reference uses a WEB-INF path, it
cannot be part of an URL that is sent to the browser (since Tomcat would
never serve content from there directly). Try adding

<script language="text/javascript">
window.alert(window.location.href);
</script>

to see what the real URL is when you expect it to use the error page;
most likely that will be the URL of the resource that triggered the
authentication in the first place.

I guess the best solution would be to use .jsp extension instead, and
pick up the parameter value from the request in Java code instead of
Javascript.