I understand that the webapp classloaders in Tomcat 6.0.x diverge from the
delegation model
in first loading from the webapp before yielding to the commons class loader.

Is it possible for me to configure the webapp class loaders to load classes
from a path
common to multiple webapps before loading from the webapp itself?

Our application suite is a collection of webapps and I need to locate the jar
files shared by these
webapps in a path common to all the webapps comprising the application.

Tx,

/U