Hi,

we can't identify your problem without knowing your configuration.

Please give us

- your operating system
- your Tomcat connector configuration for the connector you talk to via
mod_jk
- your workers.properties
- your httpd JK-directives
- your Tomcat-version and mod_jk-version

You can furthermore improve the chance of finding your problem by
running your test case when having "JkLogLevel debug" and posting
the full jk log file in addition.

I would guess, the problem could have to do with a firewall dropping
idle connections between Apache and Tomcat? If so, look at the Timeouts
documentation page of mod_jk.

Regards,

Rainer