He is specifically requesting an Object Relational Mapping tool such as iBatis
or HibernateThere is a fully functional iBatis and Spring web application
called JPetstore available
More information is available from Ted at
http://husted.com/central/Resources/Struts1/powered.htmlSpecific instructions
for configuring JPetstore for your host and OS environment are available at
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&u=http://kyungseo.pe.kr/blog/tag/Spring&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DStruts2%2BAND%2BiBatis%2BAND%2B%2522JPetstore%2BDownload%2522%26hl%3Den

Spring downloads are availableat

DziekujeMartin--______________________________________________Disclaimer and
confidentiality noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to
the official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature
and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended
recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this
transmission.> Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 12:41:09 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@tomcat.apache.org> Subject: Re: iBatis + Spring + Spring MVC and
Webflow on Tomcat vs. JBoss> > I wonder why you use both iBatis and Spring. Is
it not Spring itself can do> the job.> > krish> > On Nov 20, 2007 3:13 PM, P.B.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> > >> > Hello,> > I am going to write an application
using the following frameworks:> > iBatis + Spring + Spring MVC and Webflow.
The application is going to talk> > to external web services and maybe expose
its own as well.> > I am wondering what features would not be possible for this
configuration> > if> > it was running on Tomcat in comparison to what I would
get if it was> > running> > on JBoss or other container like Websphere.> >> >
Thanks,> > P.B.> > --> > View this message in context:> >
http://www.nabble.com/iBatis-%2B-Spring-%2B-Spring-MVC-and-Webflow-on-Tomcat-vs.-JBoss-tf4846095.html#a13864888>
Nabble.com<http://nabble.com/>> > .> >> >> >