Hi,

I have a servlet defined in web.xml and this is how I defined it

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>controllerServlet</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>
            tests.servlets.ControllerServlet
        </servlet-class>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>controllerServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/control</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

I am trying to call this servlet from a JSP page using HTML form.

<form name="form1" method="post" action="../control">

</form>

The above form call works but why should I give ../control? And this
is relative path to the context. It never works if I give "control".

I have not enabled invoker servlet in conf/web.xml. Am I missing any
setting? I am using Tomcat 5.0.28

Thanks
Uma