Hi all!

I'm quite a beginner with Tomcat, but really I can't understand what should
I do in the following scenario:

I'm configuring Tomcat to use https with all my web apps.
I have produced a .keystore file with two keys (one for each web app)
I have two web app and I would like to use one key with one of them and the
other key with the other web app.

Inside server.xml, I have decommented the xml fragment about https, but I
have noticed studying a little the documentation that through keyAlias
attribute I can specify a specific alias to be used as valid certificate.

My question is, How should I configure server.xml (or other things) to use
different certificates with different web apps?

Thanks in advance and best regards.
Raffaele