> From: Steven Crosley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: servlet-api.jar jsp path is empty
>
> Doesn't look like I have the jsp-api.jar anywhere else.  Could there
> be another reason why it can't find the class?

Make sure CLASSPATH isn't set.

You can turn on -verbose:class, but that will produce a ton of output to
search through.

Might try searching all your jars for the class of interest, just in
case it's been slipped into some other jar.  There are several free
tools available to do such searches; Google for "java class search jar"
(without the quotes), for example.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.