Hello,

I am trying to compile APR on Win32 without OpenSSL using the sources at
http://tomcat.heanet.ie/native/ - manually removing references to any ssl
library as I don't have autoconf (yet).
I was able to compile the project called "libtcnative" without problems, but
when trying to compile the one named "tcnative" I get the following error:
tcnative error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [EMAIL PROTECTED] referenced
in function [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I get the same error above with tcnative versions 1.1.10, 1.1.9, 1.1.8, with
APR versions 1.2.12 (that just came out), 1.2.11 and 1.2.9, using VS2005 and
VS2003.

Trying to figure out what was the reason, I tried to add rpcdce.lib (or
Rpcrt4.lib) to the linker in the tcnative project.
The tcnative-1.dll gets compiled properly, though the linker itself warns that
rpcdce is not needed (lol).

Questions:
1 - Is this the right way to do it or should I change something different in
the project?
2 - May I use the separate dlls generate by the libtcnative project instead?

Thank you in advance,
b.