Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: Tom Robinson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Subject: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>> org/apache/commons/collections/SequencedHashMap
>>
>> I think I've installed all the correct jars (mostly via
>> jpackage and CentOS yum repos)
>
> And therein lies the problem, most likely.  Throw away the 3rd-party
> repackaged garbled version of Tomcat, and download a proper one from
> tomcat.apache.org.  There are numerous issues in trying to straighten
> out the repackaged junk.
>
>  - Chuck

Ok Chuck, but I'm bound by other restrictions here. i.e. packaged software.

The manager webapp works a treat as does the admin webapp. As far as tomcat is
concerned, it's up and running and ticking away nicely. The problem I have is
deploying a webapp on an updated version of tomcat.

Any other clues?

Tom

--
Thomas Robinson -