Or have the username in a hidden field and have javascript build it from
to fields.

example:
j_username=Domain\\user
j_password=*****

Most pragmatic way imho. javascript disabled user could still enter the
\\ manually :)

En l'instant précis du 13/12/07 12:51, Tim Funk s'exprimait en ces termes:

http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)