Hello,
I have an application that needs to use server side includes (SSI ). The jsp server side includes work well from the ROOT application, but I am unable to use the jsp from another context as a server side include. I searched the archives and found other folks with this issue, but no solution. To be clear, if my .shtml lokks like this:
<!--#include virtual="/index.jsp" -->
<!--#include virtual="/myTest/index.jsp" -->

The first include works but the second shows this on the page:

I have set crossContext to true. Has anyone found a solution to this problem?
Thank you for any pointers or advice.
Shannon