> From: Bill Clarke-Fields [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Tomcat Process Memory Leak?
>
> Any ideas about what could be causing this?  I realize it
> could be an application-related leak

Not just could be, it almost definitely is, since this behavior isn't
seen normally.

> but in that case wouldn't we see it running out of heap?

Is there any native code in the app?  Does it create its own threads and
forget to terminate them?  Is it opening files and not closing them?  Is
it making connections to external resources and not disposing of them?

Since it died trying to create more threads, it sounds like the webapp
is doing something under the covers not within Tomcat's control.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.