Richard Dunne ha scritto:
Does anyone have or know of a work around for Tomcat 6 and PHP5?

Richard.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
I've read about that php5 can be used with Tomacat 6 but I don't know what. However I know that php5 work on apache. If you want can you use, how I have made, mod_jk2. You find this module online with the information to install. You used tomacat for Java (servlet, etc...) and through mod_jk2 connect apache a tomacat. This connector is important to connect tomcat and apache. If I've read right then tomacat uses php 5 only in cgi version. The solution above allow to use php5 in cgi or in module.
Hope this help is good.
Sincerally yours,
Fabbris Pierluigi