Hi Rainer,

Rainer Jung-3 wrote:

>> My httpd.conf contains the following entries:
>> LoadModule       jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
>> AddModule        mod_jk.c
>> JkWorkersFile    C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat
>> 6.0/conf/workers.properties
>> JkLogFile        C:/wamp/logs/mod_jk.log
>> JkLogLevel       info
>> JkLogStampFormat "[%a %b %d %H:%M:%S %Y] "
>> It is very basic. But it contains an entry for JkLogFile, which is not
>> used
>> by Apache. How come?
>
> Which version of mod_jk are you using?
==> 2.2.6

Are there any VirtualHosts in your httpd configuration?
==> No

I expect, your httpd uses another config file.
==> Would that be
C:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.2.6\conf\default\httpd.conf
or
C:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.2.6\conf\httpd.conf?
(if not obvious, I work with XP and have a wamp server installed.)

In the snippet you show us, there is an AddModule directive, which only
existed
> for Apache httpd 1.3, but not for 2.2.
==> You might be right. The first config file (the one in ~\conf\default)
has the
AddModule directive. The second one not. The second one uses:
LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so

If I remove the lines I added in the first config file (~\conf\default),
what should I
add to the second one to get it to log the errors correct?

Thanks,
Abel