In fact, I'm implementing a new web development framework. JSP tag
must not be supported in the framework and the web page cannot contain
any java code. so i must analyse the jsp page within a servlet and
expand it with web component attribute(like the Tapestry way). I want
to embed velocity support in the framework but it's seems that other
people in my team don't want to use it.

Is there any way to do this?

If there is no other way. I may persuade other people to use velocity.