Travis Haagen wrote:
I may have found a problem with 1.2.26-dev. I installed 'isapi_redirect.dll'
on my server and only one of two workers would respond to HTTP requests
after that (ajp13w, but not ajp13lmsw). I then reinstalled the 1.2.25
version of the DLL and it worked fine. I'm running this on Windows 2003
server with IIS 6.0. Each worker is a seperate Tomcat instance running on
localhost.

If one of the two workers doesn't work at all, you could increase your log level to debug and do a single request. This will shed some light. As Mladen already said, you should look into the log file before, to see if there are already error messages in there.

The wlms worker is only configured to handle requests for special virtual hosts, namely lms.mydomain.com and www.mydomain.net. So what is the exact URL, that you are using when testing the wlms worker?

Last question: are those two mappings shown in the jkstatus page under the entry for wlms?

Regards,

Rainer

Here are my settings for the isapi_redirect.dll:

==============
workers.properties
==============

worker.list=wlb,wlms,jkstatus

worker.ajp13w.type=ajp13
worker.ajp13w.host=localhost
worker.ajp13w.port=8009
worker.ajp13w.lbfactor=1
#The next three properties allow mod_jk to efficiently determine if a
connection is in error or not responding fast enough due to whatever reason.
worker.ajp13w.connect_timeout=10000
worker.ajp13w.prepost_timeout=10000
worker.ajp13w.socket_timeout=10
#This value (in seconds) must equal server.xml's connectionTimeout of 10
minutes
worker.ajp13w.connection_pool_timeout=600
worker.ajp13w.connection_pool_size=350

worker.ajp13lms.type=ajp13
worker.ajp13lms.host=localhost
worker.ajp13lms.port=8010
worker.ajp13lms.lbfactor=1
#The next three properties allow mod_jk to efficiently determine if a
connection is in error or not responding fast enough due to whatever reason.
worker.ajp13lms.connect_timeout=10000
worker.ajp13lms.prepost_timeout=10000
worker.ajp13lms.socket_timeout=10
#This value (in seconds) must equal server.xml's connectionTimeout of 10
minutes
worker.ajp13lms.connection_pool_timeout=600
worker.ajp13lms.connection_pool_size=350

worker.wlb.type=lb
worker.wlb.balance_workers=ajp13w

worker.wlms.type=lb
worker.wlms.balance_workers=ajp13lms

worker.jkstatus.type=status

==================
uriworkermap.properties
==================

/jkmanager=jkstatus
/cas/*=wlb
/ep5sf/*=wlb
/ep5cm/*=wlb
/lms.mydomain.com/*=wlms
/www.mydomain.net/*=wlms

isapi_redirect.properties

extension_uri=/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll
log_file=D:\tomcat_iis_connector\logs\isapi_redirect.log
log_level=warn
worker_file=D:\tomcat_iis_connector\conf\workers.properties
worker_mount_file=D:\tomcat_iis_connector\conf\uriworkermap.properties