-----Mensagem original-----
De: Pavel Pragin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2007 16:35
Para: users@tomcat.apache.org
Assunto: how to get rid of the path after the URL

Hello,

I am running a Jive application using Tomcat. The application resides in
"/tomcat/webapps/jiveforums" on the server. When I access the site I
have to use "http://www.example.com/jiveforums"; .

What changes do I have to make in Tomcat  so I can omit "/jiveforums"
from the URL and just use http://www.example.com:/jiveforums . Right now
if I go this URL I get the default Tomcat page.

Please help

Thank You

.

PAVEL PRAGIN

T >  650.328.3900
M > 650.521.4377
F >  650.328.3901

SolutionSet
The Brand Technology Company
http://www.SolutionSet.com <http://www.solutionset.com/>

PA > 131 Lytton Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301
SF > 85 Second St., San Francisco, CA 94105