Doh ... sorry for being late to the game ...

Here's a small article that discusses this too ...

http://www.jroller.com/funkman/entry/let_properties_do_the_talking

-Tim

Anna Nhan wrote:
Thanks Rainer and Chuck for your responses.

How does Tomcat know to associate org.myorg.myapp.node1.http.port to the
Connector port?

Anna