Da: Mikolaj Rydzewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Inviato: Venerdì 4 gennaio 2008, 12:47:15
Oggetto: Re: fifo queue

Marco Caldirola wrote:
> I need to create on my tomcat 6.0 server a fifo queue of my http
 requests.
> I want to process a single request at a time.
> Do you have an idea?

Change your idea. Do you really need such a nasty hack?

Use command pattern. Process requests as usual, create Command objects
and insert them into any queue you want.

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail:
http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html