Isapi_redirect.dll is not writing to its log file. I have Tomcat 5.5
installed on a Windows Server 2003 box and I am using the ISAPI redirector
to redirect some requests from IIS. I am using the isapi_redirect.properties
file for my configuration (as opposed to the registry settings) and my
worker properties and worker mount file are being read just fine. Is there a
permissions setting that I am missing? I have allowed full control for the
user IUSR_<MACHINE_NAME> on this file and it makes no difference. Does
anyone have any ideas about what could be wrong here? Thanks.