I have some logs from Monday and Tuesday that may be helpful but I am
not sure how to get them on here for review.  When I originally sent my
request to the forum I attached them to my email but that email never
showed up on the forum.  So I am assuming that email was blocked.  If
these logs would be useful for someone to review please let me know how
I can send them so you could look at them.