On 10.01.08 13:22 Filipe David Manana wrote:

I am using Tomcat 5.5.23 and I have a webapp which uses a library (more
specifically, Oracle's JDBC) that loads a native library on my system (
libocijdbc10.so ).

Is did you put the library files in your war file?

I experienced similair problems when we wanted to use C libraries for
Remedy. We ended up removing the library files from the war file and put them in /path/to/lib and added this path to LD_LIBRARY_PATH and added set the following param when starting tomcat:

  -Djava.library.path=/path/to/lib

This resolved our unsatisfiedlink error. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Wesley

--
Orange Nederland Breedband BV, http://www.orange.nl & http://www.equant.nl &