I start it in cmd-console but it's the same. :-(

Vinu Varghese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb: Don't double click, type startup
from a console - I mean command prompt,
You'll see some thing in the console :-)

Vinu Varghese

*I use mozilla Thunderbird. Do you ?*

Thomas Chang wrote:
> The problem is: As I double click the "startup.bat", the cmd-console just
> come out very short a disappear. Even worse, there is nothing wrote into the
> log. I am quite stranged. :-(
>
> I copy the spring-agent.jar under the /server/lib.
>
> If I commend out the "set JAVA_OPTS=...", Tomcat can be started.
>

> Vinu Varghese  schrieb: Any stack trace?
>
> Thomas Chang wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I installed the Tomcat 5.5.17. After I set the java-agent in ther
>> catalina.bat as follow:
>> set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS%
>> -javaagent:"%CATALINA_BASE%\server\lib\spring-agent.jar
>>
>> After that I can't start the Tomcat anymore.
>>
>> Somebody knows why?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Thomas

>> Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen Sie´s
>> mit dem  neuen Yahoo! Mail.

Ihr erstes Fernweh? Wo gibt es den schönsten Strand.