Hi,
I am using tomcat5 installed from FC4 installation CD. It was working fine
with default JVM - jre-1.4.2-gcj.
I have installed new JVM from SUN - jre-1.5.0-sun-update14 following
instructions on
http://fedoranews.org/mediawiki/index.php/JPackage_Java_for_FC4. I have
doing this because deploy new openlaszlo.war, and it needs java from sun.
Tomcat and other deployed servlets are working, and everything is OK. But
when i try start tomcat with -security flag it stops. When I change
JAVA_HOME manually to older (java-gcj), tomcat starts normally with same
security flag, and the same catalina.policy & catalina.properties  files.
Please help me start Tomcat5 with security flag and the new java-1.5.0-sun