Hello!

I think that I have the same problem.

<Resource name="ehr" auth="Container" type="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource"
        factory="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSourceFactory"
        driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"
        url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.1.244:1521:SID" user="aaaa"
password="aaaat" InitialLimit="5" MinLimit="5" MaxLimit="10" debug="5"
/>

What you are saying is that i can't use pooling on Tomcat/JNDI or only
in case of oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSourceFactory?

Thanks a lot