> From: Andrew Hole [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Datasource Property Parameters (Oracle) JNDI
>
> Well, REsource A works nice. When I startup Tomcat, are created 5 new
> database connections.
> Resource B allows connections to be created, but without pooling.

Your resource A is using container-managed pooling, which is well
documented and known to be reliable.

Your resource B is using some form of pooling provided by Oracle, which
is totally independent of anything in Tomcat; you'll need to look at the
Oracle docs to learn how to configure that.  It may not even be
appropriate for use in a container environment, since every container I
know of provides its own pooling mechanism.

Throw away B, stick with A.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.