I am facing a problem with tomcat not working as stand-alone .
i had uncommented the
         enableLookups="true"
               useURIValidationHack="false"
               protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler"
/>
and tried to access my index.html as http://ip:8080/index.html

However,the server is rejecting this request as 400.

I got this problem only after upgrading to tomcat 4.1.36 from 4.1.34

Any idea what could be causing the problem or can anyone please help me debug
this issue?

Thanks in advance,