David Smith wrote:
Thanks.
It's an interesting problem. It does validate against an xml validator, but I can't reproduce your error in my tomcat 5.5 environment. If it's really an error w/ tomcat, it has to be unique to your version of tomcat. Any one on this list still using tomcat 4.1 want to respond?

Works for me on Tomcat 4.1.x (latest from svn) and a 1.5.0_13 JVM on a windows box.

As fas as I can recall (and I checked the release notes to make sure) there haven't been any XML parsing changes in 4.1.x since 4.1.36.

Mark