Hi,

I found a first hint on my own - it is probably related to setting-up jasper
correctly - but I hope someone can tell me how to set the parameter for
jasper in embedded mode. What I did was:

 // Create a handler for jsps
                 Wrapper jspServlet = context.createWrapper();
                 jspServlet.setName("jsp");

jspServlet.setServletClass("org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet");
                 jspServlet.addInitParameter("fork", "false");
                 jspServlet.addInitParameter("xpoweredBy", "false");
                 jspServlet.setLoadOnStartup(2);

                 context.addChild(jspServlet);
                 context.addServletMapping("*.jsp", "jsp");
                 context.addServletMapping("*.jspx", "jsp");

But it seams not enough for embedded mode. I think I have to set also
classpath , compiler ,compilerSourceVM , compilerTargetVM. But I do not know
where to point them in embedded mode ???

Is there somebody who can help me on this ?

Thx.