Hi all,

Here is my environment:

Eclipse Europa
Tomcat 5.5
Windows XP Pro

My application goes like this:
 request --> servletA --> form.jsp -(post)-> servletB

My problem is this: when I make a change to form.jsp, this change is not
reflected in the jsp that gets displayed. An older version of the jsp is
displayed. I have checked path specified in my servlet to make sure it's
poitning to the right jsp. In fact, the version that's displayed doesn't
exist in any of my folders, so I'm not sure where this form would be coming
from. I've had this result using IE and Firefox. I thought it might be an
Europa issue, so i tried running the app on Eclipse 3.2 - same result.
Cleaning and rebuilding the project makes no difference. Also, it doesn't
seem possible anymore make a change to the servlet, and have it hot
deployed. I don't get a message from Tomcat saying it couldn't hot deploy,
but in order to make the modified version of the servlet current I need to
do a Clean/Rebuild of the project.

Everybody's thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks.

Bob