De: Filip Hanik - Dev Lists [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: jueves, 17 de enero de 2008 19:01
Para: Tomcat Users List
Asunto: Re: Tomcat 6 - Cluster error.

already replied to your old thread

ok, it looks like you might have ended up with a rogue socket,
and what happens is that any message sent to that socket just gets lost
in the ether, since it doesn't have any interest ops.
There is a workaround for this, turn off keep alives all together, or
implement a keep alive timeout

Option 1 - no keep alives at all

<Transport
className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.PooledParallelSender"
          timeout="60000"
          keepAliveCount="0"/>

Option 2 - implement a keep alive timeout

<Transport
className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.PooledParallelSender"
          timeout="60000"
          keepAliveTime="120000"/>

or make a combination of both values

either option should work for you.

On a side note, I'm interested if the scenario you run into is
reproducible, it keeps happening over and over again, then if possible,
I'd like to get some debug logs from you

Filip