> Let me get this straight: you want to create a webapp that does nothing
> other than authenticate connections for another webapp?
>
> Why would you want to do something like this?
~
 Well, what else would you do if:
~
 * you maintain a number of name-based virtual hosts (of your own and
for development)
~
 * you want to/can only pay for an SSL certificate
~
 * you only need the secure connections while transferring sensitive
data, such as sign up, personal profile/options (re)set, login and
payments
~
 lbrtchx