Hi Andrew

You can determine the number of concurrent requests using sample formula

This formula gives a decent estimate for the number of threads you can
create:

(MaxProcessMemory - JVMMemory - ReservedOsMemory) / (ThreadStackSize) =
Number of threads

Example:

For Java 1.5 I get the following results assuming that the OS reserves about
120MB:
1.5GB allocated to JVM: (2GB-1.5Gb-120MB)/(1MB) = ~380 threads
1.0GB allocated to JVM: (2GB-1.0Gb-120MB)/(1MB) = ~880 threads

I love this application server
http://www.reviewservers.com/index.php?blog/show/7

Regards,