From: "David Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: how to install tomcat on iseries AS400

> Hello Vida, back in 1998 I had to install Java classes on an AS400. The
IBM boxes do not have hierarchical file systems such as:
UNIX/Linux/Windows.IBM uses some type of formatted file system using HEADS,
CYLINDERS and TRACKS. In '98 IBM provided something called the Q shell and a
green screen terminal window from whence to issue commands: define
classpath, java and javac path etc. That was then. In all-likelihood you
will need to get an IBM green screen session going if the iSeries interface
does not have something already available for such purposes. My money is on
digging into the iSeries features. HTH, David.