I am having issues with XSLT files depending on which download option of
Tomcat 6.0.14 that I choose.  If I download the ZIP file under Core, my XSLT
files transform with no problems.  However if I download and use the Windows
Service Installer instead, I am getting the following errors in my Tomcat
log:

 ERROR:  'unknown protocol: c'
FATAL ERROR:  'Could not compile stylesheet'

javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Could not compile
stylesheet [http-8080-1]

Has anyone else had this problem?