I put up a war file at: http://www.nomad.org/comet_test.war.

It includes the webapp, source for the comet servlet & client, and the
server.xml file.  Let me know if I missed anything.

As I mentioned before, I've also used your cometgui.jar client and see
the end event generated when using it as well.  If I submit a chunk
and the last chunk (0crlfcrlf) together, I see a read error on the
server.  If I submit a chunk and then submit the last chunk in two
separate submissions, I see an end event on the server.

Peter