Hi All,

            I was wondering how I would start Tomcat such that I can
actually access the Jconsole for the JVM powering it?

            I know my PID for the Java instance and I have found that
"the management agent is not enabled on this process".  How do I
"enable"? ( I have googled but all I seem to find are real old tomcat
docs and linux scripts to start tomcat.  There does not seem to be a bat
file to start tomcat that came with my Tomcat and I do not know the
syntax to start tomcat via a bin file with the JMX enabled)  Please
help.  Thank you

Charlie Wingate

Portal System Engineer

Valco Data Systems

10 Manor Parkway

Salem, NH 03079

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Main Valco phone: (603) 898-2288

This message is a CONFIDENTIAL communication.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.

viruses.