The answer is in the question, use the results of your load test to find optimal values for you. En l'instant précis du 30/01/08 15:19, Julio Cesar Leiva s'exprimait en ces termes:
Hi all

We have an app on a m linux box dual processor dual core , 16GB RAM
We are wondering what could be the ideal size for Xmx and Xms (Java Heap Size) We have a load test that hits our server with 800 clients sending request every sec.
Thanks for your tips.

http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)