> From: Leo Donahue - PLANDEVX [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Changing the log on as user from "Local System account" to a domain
> account seems straight forward.  Under the Windows Services tool, I
> double click Apache Tomcat and I specify the "This account", under the
> "Log On" tab, and put in some domain\domain_name user, which
> has access to the SQL Server view.
>
> I stop and restart tomcat and I can't even get to
> http://localhost:8080 anymore.  No Tomcat page.
>
> What am I doing wrong here?

Some possibilities...

Has the new account been granted the Log On As A Service user right?  Does the
Tomcat process start at all?  Does it have appropriate permissions on the
Tomcat filestore?  You may find tools like filemon.exe useful if you end up
debugging acces denials.

Incidentally, is the SQL Server on the same box or on a remote one?  If remote,
you'll never get a SSPI connection using LocalSystem, as it's local to the
machine on which Tomcat's running.

                - Peter