localhost.log or however your logging is defined. Unless you define separate
logging files. The Tomcat doco has full discussion of logging. See:

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/logging.html

If you are debugging or running diagnostics then you want to log what your
application is doing: Log4j, commons-logging, etc.

aum kumar wrote ..