Hello gentleman,

did anybody of you ever attempted to have Apache 2 on Cygwin equipped
with mod_jk?

The main documentation page counts Cygwin as a supported platform:

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/apache.html

However I have never found binary release for Cygwin. The Win32 builds
do not work with Cygwin. Perhaps it would be possible to build from
source on cygwin however all my attempts ended with:

libtool: link: warning: undefined symbols not allowed in
i686-pc-cygwin shared libraries

We a complex existing Cygwin-based system (Apache, WSGI, Subversion,
Trac, Ssh ...) so moving out of cygwin is not an option (while
mod_proxy may be an option). Does anybody have any experience running
mod_jk on Cygwin? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vitek