From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 11:25 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: appBase

> From: Paul Wallace [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: appBase
>
> <Host name="localhost" appBase="C:/myapp.build.target/gs-mydir/site"
>        unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
>        xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
> and in
>
> C:\myapp.build.target\gs-mydir\site\META-INF\context.xml

The above is incorrect.  The appBase attribute specifies the default
deployment directory for *all* webapps of the <Host>, not the default
webapp for the <Host>.  You need to place your webapp in:

C:\myapp.build.target\gs-mydir\site\ROOT

with the META-INF and WEB-INF directories under ROOT.  Note that ROOT is
case sensitive, even on Windows.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.