When it freezes, get a stack trace of all Thread in tomcat, by analysing those stacks, you can get an idea where it freeze and why.

Getting Threaddump on windows requires you, if i remember well, to type ctrl-z in the tomcat console.
En l'instant précis du 06/02/08 05:18, Suren s'exprimait en ces termes:
Hi,

I am using Tomcat 6.0.14 in Windows Environment 2003 R2. Using DBCP for
connection pooling, after 6-8Hrs of usage Tomcat hanges. It's connecting to
Oracle 10g R2 Database. The Application logic is everytime user comes with a
request that entire request is served using a single connection. ( when a
request received at Servlet side, it takes takes one connection the same is
used till the process is getting completed before the response the
connection is closed) is it causing the problem ??.

I am really in trouble. Please help me out on this.

Thanks
G.Shajikumar

--
http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)