Hi Barry,

Thanks a lot for the reply !

I am getting the following error:

<<Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_language() in
/usr/oki_software/tomcat/apache-tomcat-6.0.14/config.php on line 403>>

Could you please tell me from where I can get the shared objects?

I need the follwoing Shared objects for PHP 5.2.5 on Linux version 4:
1. mbstring.so
2. mcrypt.so
3. mysql.so

Please help me in the same !