Chris,

In the version of Tomcat I'm using 5.5.25, when I do what you are suggesting, and set the config to:

 <login-config>
   <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
   <realm-name>demo</realm-name>
   <form-login-config>
     <form-login-page>/Shibboleth.sso/Login</form-login-page>
     <form-error-page>/Shibboleth.sso/Login</form-error-page>
   </form-login-config>
 </login-config>

I get the following error, because those two page elements are relative to the webapp and not to the host part of the URL:

 HTTP Status 404 - /caladmin/Shibboleth.sso/Login

*type* Status report

*message* _/caladmin/Shibboleth.sso/Login_

*description* _The requested resource (/caladmin/Shibboleth.sso/Login) is not available._

     Apache Tomcat/5.5.25

I need it to redirect to /Shibboleth.sso/Login instead of /(webapp)/Shibboleth.sso/Login. Any idea how I could do that in Tomcat 5.5.x?

Thanks!
Gary

Christopher Schultz wrote:

Gary Weaver